1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wrath of God snow coming to where we normally do not have wrath of God snow

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 93Devil, Dec 18, 2009.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Up to 12 inches falling on Robert E. Lee's head over the next 36 hours in the Old Dominion.

I have lived in Virginia for 10 years, and this could be the biggest snow by far.

Moddy, do you have your shovel ready?

I am going to run to the store right now and but 12 loaves of bread and 10 gallons of milk!!!

2. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Re: Oh my Tebow snow coming to where we normally do not have oh my Tebow snow

Worst. Thread title. Ever.

3. 93Devil

Suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  4. JackReacher

Not really, but it's Friday, snow's coming, and I'm hoping for liberty leave.

5. 93Devil

What is liberty leave? Where you can go home and not count against your leave?

Does that happen often?

6. JackReacher

Yeah. Maybe once a month, the client will give us from 1-3 hours of liberty leave on Friday. Free, paid leave. Most everyone takes their RDO (regular day off) on Friday, so the building is usually half-full every Friday. You just hope they don't waste liberty leave when you're on RDO.

Every now and then, we'll get 4 hours LL. We'll probably get that on New Year's Eve. Obama's EO gave us a half-day off Xmas Eve, which is nice.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

So the point is that Virginia is headed for a major snowfall?

8. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I hear Asheville, N.C. is in line for a buttload of snow today and tomorrow.

My area's supposed to get bitch slapped tomorrow.

9. JackReacher

here in DC, it's calling for 1-3 inches of snow tonight, up to 12 tomorrow.

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

It involves a signed letter from the corpse of Jerry Falwell.

11. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Who, btw, still catches better than Braylon Edwards.

12. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

;)

Draft saved Draft deleted