1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wow, when you think it can't get any stupider. Bush strikes again

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Jul 18, 2006.

1. bird --
    Of course, the first chance he got, the eye went off the ball, and the army went into Iraq, and now the Taliban's back.

2. trounced

trounced Active Member

Yeah, and if it was Clinton it would be, Isn't he just so nice. He's so engaging and disarming.

3. Sorry, we're playing by new rules.
    No more what-if's.
    Judge the incumbent lout by the lout's own standards.

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

At least Bill would have the good sense to do it behind a locked door.

5. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Naturally, FB. As I said, he couldn't even get that right. Matter of time before they retake the country because that Iraq erection had to have a happy ending.

Standard. Operating. Procedure.

6. Gold

Gold Active Member

Lyman:

If the world is Animal House, you are Niedemeyer.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

If that had been Bill Clinton, both sides of the fence would be having fun (re: ripping) with it.... deservedly so... I know I'd be bashing him too.
    But since it's George Bush and liberals are bashing him, you feel the need to defend him for giving a woman a very public backrub when she very obviously doesnt want it...
    Dont attempt to spin anything; he fucked up. People are fired in the work place for doing this, you'd batter Clinton if he did it, but it's OK for Bush?
    You're just fuckin nuts

8. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

When you want to change the rules, it must mean you're losing.

I don't blame you for wanting to pretend all of human history began on George W's first day as president. Sadly, it doesn't work that way.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Bill would have talked her into going ass-to-mouth.

And the perch/bass quote really sums up the man. Don't get me wrong. I've caught some large fish, and it made for a pretty good day.

But if you've been POTUS for six years and that's your best day... Well, sir, you aren't doing it right.

10. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

At least you figured out how to use the quote function, cartoon boy.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Nice obfuscation. Simple yes or no: Should Bush have done what he clearly did to Merkel? Simple yes or no means not dragging what seven or eight other presidents may or may not have done into it.

Draft saved Draft deleted