1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wow, when you think it can't get any stupider. Bush strikes again

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Jul 18, 2006.

1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

All you have to do is find the thread and prove me wrong.

Somehow I doubt this will happen, though.

2. dog428

dog428 Active Member

At this point, sauronolopack, I'm pretty sure I don't need to go searching for evidence to prove you've been a complete and utter dick on pretty much every thread you've posted on and alienated pretty much everyone you've engaged in conversation.

Your body of work here more than speaks for itself.

3. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Good way to get out of producing the evidence.

So I'll recap this again for you. I've done it once, but you didn't seem to grasp it.

From what I've been told, a poster said he was not interested in seeing a certain movie. During the discussion, the same disinterest was repeated, perhaps once too often.

Then you felt the need to spout some bullshit about some unwritten rule on criticizing the subject matter. You then violated your own rule recently with your bullshit about soccer. "I don't know what a corner kick is, but God does soccer suck" would be a good summary.

I'm quite sure I could reproduce that thread and expose you for the fucktard you are.

Dog, smacking you down is getting tiresome. You're a dumbfuck. Always have been, always will be. You keep starting the bullshit, though, and keep pushing for the same smackdowns.

4. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Keep proclaiming yourself the "smackdown" champ. It's OK. I know that's how they did it in your "special" classes growing up -- gave out awards just for trying. Really, I don't mind. I'm all about making the mentally challenged feel better about themselves.

Now, off you go. Time for your meds and lights out at the ward.

5. Back to the top with this one because...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/30367435@N00/194130865/

...he can't keep his hands to himself.

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Those self-improvement classes are paying off, huh, dog? Glad to hear it.

7. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted