1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wow, when you think it can't get any stupider. Bush strikes again

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Jul 18, 2006.

1. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Amazing that it's somehow only you who manages to misinterpret my posts.

Either you're doing that on purpose or Retardye really is an accurate description. Take your pick, dipshit.

Really, though, when you're just sitting around the ward with nothing to do during your board hiatus, give some serious thought to the screen names I've suggested. They're all very accurate.

2. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

All reminiscent of his mother's performance in the Astrodome last year.

3. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I'm not sure what there is to misinterpret about a hypocritical idiot who blathers in every thread possible about some unstated rule on criticism, then violates said unstated rule in the most blatant fashion in the soccer thread.

4. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

You voted for Gore?

I apologize, then.

5. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I didn't know that DyePack was PoloPonies.

And I started this monster, and for that I'm sorry, but I know someone else would have, so I don't really feel all that bad.
    Plus, I'm totally stealing Jones' line about the party line and how it is a noose. I won't even give him credit, 'cause I'm a bastard that way.
    We live in interesting times. Maybe not yet as interesting at the late 19th and early 20th centuries, but still interesting.

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Whaddya expect, from Babs?

A long line of drunks, on the female side of that bloodline, and W's just the latest example . . .

7. DyePack

DyePack New Member

That's some bullshit dogturdo blathers about. It's no longer worth responding to.

8. HC

HC Well-Known Member

You know what they say ... "There's always room for Cell-o!"

9. audreyld

audreyld Guest

So, back to the ACTUAL topic at hand...

If anybody, of either gender, came up to me and did something that made me make that face, I would consider it highly inappropriate.
    I'll be honest and say I voted for Bush. Twice. And I still think he's on a terribly socially awkward roll right now, any and all politics aside.

10. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

That's not a mother, that's a pig with pearls.

11. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

And Simpleton just vetoed stem-cell.

Override, you bastards. Show some guts -- once.

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

He thinks stem cell is something you pour on a nice ribeye.

Draft saved Draft deleted