1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wow, when you think it can't get any stupider. Bush strikes again

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Jul 18, 2006.

1. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Bush was good at first, but then he went too far.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'll take U.S. Presidents who act like Hitler for $200, Alex.

3. And the f**king gets more clustery!
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/18/AR2006071800823.html

In case you're wondering, this would be the absolute worst thing that could happen. Our Turkish allies and our Kurdish allies blowing the piss out of each other.
    You think they've even told the Backrubber yet?

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Yes, we all know there was no history of animosity between these two groups before Bush came along.

Do you think about how stupid this shit is that you cite as "evidence?"

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Nice job flushing the dollar down the sewer, Dumbya . . .

6. Go read a book.
    Then fuck yourself, you silly little three-name-having piss-stained third-rate stalker.

7. DyePack

DyePack New Member

You didn't answer my question, fuckwad.

Do you actually think about the stupidity of what you post? Or do you just surf the Net, find anything negative, then stroke yourself and say, "Gee! I can blame that on Bush and post it on a sports site"?

8. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

The historical debate will be over the last 10 years on the 20th century and the first 10 years of the 21st century.
    The argument now is that 9/11 changed everything. Did it? Or did it provide an easy excuse? I truly believe that with time, the 2000 election will be viewed as the watershed moment and not 9/11.
    Clinton basically had the same challenges and managed them all. Bush got one, handled it well, but then as others started presenting themselves it went off track.
    Its easy to have a "CEO" president when you have good times. Bush recently has looked like a stork stuck in mud. Unable to move and presenting a huge target.
    Think of it like the new football coach. He does well with the past guy's recruits, but when it comes time to win, with his guys, it starts to look not so good.
    From a financial standpoint, when Clinton left office the government had a surplus. When the supposedly financially conservative Bush got rolling, the government now has a debt of what $400 billion, $500 billion.
    Never mind the mangled foreign policy. A domestic policy in tatters. Or an economy that is doing well for the very wealthy and not so much for everyone else.

9. dog428

dog428 Active Member

I think when dyepack flames out, leaves for a while and then returns that this should be his new screen name.

Hey, you can't say it's not accurate.

10. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Hey, dogturdo, what happened to your brilliant arguments over on the baseball thread? They were almost as good as your hypocritical soccer ramblings: "I've only seen this game once, but it sucks."

That was true hypocritical brilliance there. In one fell swoop, you exposed your entire argument as the complete bullshit it always has been.

11. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Another good one for him would be "Bi-polaroponies."

Or "psychonseye."

Or "Retardye."

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

That's some clever work, dog. It's only surpassed by your dumbassery in the baseball thread.

And the soccer thread.

And the Keanu Reeves/Sandra Bullock movie thread.

And the list goes on ...

Draft saved Draft deleted