1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wow, the Ducks' jerseys SUCK

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by the_rookie, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Yeah, it was mid 90s. Want to say 95-96 and 96-97. Toward the end of 97, they introduced the old logo with the new jersey, which they used for a few years before going back to the traditional Isles look.

2. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Those SU jerseys are horrendous. Allegedly they're throwbacks.

3. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

SU wore those last year.

No one has an uglier logo and uniform design than what the Buffalo Sabres are going to use this season.

4. the_rookie

the_rookie Member

[​IMG]

What do you guys think? I still think the old blue still rules. I think if they didn't add the curv to the Buffalo, it'd be a bit better. The numbers in the corner is a nice idea which might catch on.

5. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

The Sabres need to go back to the uniform worn by Drury in that pic......I understand a team wanted to change their uniform, but changing their color scheme reeks of desperation.

6. Song Seven

Song Seven Member

^^^ agreed.

this is the monstrocity:

[​IMG]

rack keenan, for once. and i'm not a fan of the light blue pittsburgh unis. if i'm correct, those were some of the most brutal years of the franchise, sans the recent years. those squads were terrible.

7. the_rookie

the_rookie Member

[​IMG]

Found this gem. What the odds of the number and name coming together? Too sweet.

8. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

The new uniforms the Sabres have are disgusting. Even though they went to the "original" colors (bullshit), as a Buffalo fan, I'd rather see the team in the black and red unless Quinn and company went with the Celsius design.

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

What do you mean, you found a gem?

I don't see a girl wearing that jersey. You find her, you got it made! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted