1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wow, the Ducks' jerseys SUCK

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by the_rookie, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

I don't think I've ever seen the Blues third jersey, anyone have a pic of it somewhere?

It can't be worse than Calgary's flaming potatoe

[​IMG]

2. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I was sooo pumped when they made the jersey switch. Love the old school Pens logo.

3. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

For some dumb reason, I love the old LA Kings "Burger King" third-jersey. I'm on dial-up or else I'd try to find one

4. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

I clicked this thread thinking it was about the University of Oregon football team.

5. Dude

Dude Well-Known Member

http://www.nhluniforms.com/

Visit this site. Under the 1990's tab you can find if you do a little searching.

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I don't dislike the new Ducks' unis as much as y'all, though I think they blew an opportunity to drop the Ducks name and move on to something more ... anti-stupid. Just because ducks eat for free at Subway doesn't mean they should adorn the jersey of a professional hockey team.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

Try again.....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Classic is the best way to go. :) If you really want a classic look for the Penguins, you might consider either of these choices:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I love those old NJ Christmas tree sweaters.
    Although the only one I own is sans green.

9. the_rookie

the_rookie Member

[​IMG]

This is the New Jersey Devils Christmas with sweaters that scream Christmas -- grandparents with sweaters!

10. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Good luck with your guide dog. :D

[​IMG]

11. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Replace the angry Gorton's Fisherman with the traditional NYI logo and you have a great jersey.

12. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Am I crazy or was there a year or two when the Islanders had the fish stick logo and a teal uni set reminicient of the Detroit Pistons' unfortunate turn towards the color of the hour in the 90's

Draft saved Draft deleted