1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wow.......talk about a good day

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Chef

Chef Active Member

Kid gets a birthday invitation, though this is a little unusual.....it requires the boy-wonder travelling about 3 1/2 hours.

So....mamachef takes the kid to the birthday boy's house at about 6 this morning, and they get in a Suburban.....

AND THEY GO TO HOOTERS AND CHUCK E. CHEESE.

Oh.....and my kid's 7.

So....the boy gets home just now, and he's got on a Hooters of Wichita T-Shirt with autographs on the shirt from the waitress.....all this time, boy has a shit-eating grin on his face.......he takes off his shirt, and the Hooters waitresses signed his chest......I start Hi-Fiving the boy, and mama comes in, and about shits her pants on the spot.

2. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

Sounds like one Goose Island Honker's Ale away from paradise.

3. Here's the real question, Chef: Did he get to sign her chest?

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Years ago, some friends took me to Hooters for my birthday, for wings of course. Because it was my birthday, they made me stand on some stool while the Hooters waitresses sang happy birthday to me, looking down their tops.

Friends got a good laugh from watching me trying to decide to be an obvious perv or look elsewhere.

5. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I had to do the Salt and Pepper shaker dance on my 23rd. Coincidentally the chicken wings I ate there didn't make it home with me that night :-X

6. Chef

Chef Active Member

Aahhhhh.........memories.

7. Colton

Colton Active Member

This is a great thread. ;D

8. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Now opening...

[​IMG]

Hooters of SportsJournalists.com!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

Not to switch the focus away, but what kind of birthday party was this? Taking a bunch of youngins to Hooters and Chuck E. Cheese, like some magical tour. And which one came first? If it was Hooters, there's just no way that Chuck E. Cheese could be compelling.

10. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Chef, as a father of a son, I can only hope one day he has a similar experience.

11. BRoth

BRoth Member

I hope your son also got a chance to catch the Clay Buchholz no-hitter and Appy State upset. Now THAT's a good day.

12. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

We're not Jewish, so instead of a Bar Mitzvah, I took my son to Hooter's for his 13th birthday. He enjoyed himself immensely.

I passed on buying the shirt to get the autographs though. Mrs. OTD probably would've been OK with it, but my college-age daughter would've blown an O-ring.

Draft saved Draft deleted