1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wow. So people still do karaoke--ONE FLOOR BELOW ME!!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Nov 8, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

YES!!!

Now SportsJournalists.com's theme song, "I Don't Like Mondays," is on the Classic.

I think I'll just sing along at the top of my lungs and clap my hands to the beat.

I DON'T LIKE MONDAYS I WANNA SHOOOOOOT *clap clap clap* THE WHOLE DAY DOWN!!!!

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I think IJAG was right ... must be a lunatic to be in that apartment complex
    (Here's your pitch, spnited ... )

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

The person in the office next to me hates you, BYH. That's a song I never listen to. Can't remember the last time I listened to it. But I just fired it up in iTunes and turned up the volume.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Shine sweet freedom, shine your light on me...

5. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I can only say that my wife loves karaoke. She absolutely loves it. I can't say how much money has been spent over the years at karaoke locations renting rooms with giant plasmas and big sofas.

I will also add that we don't own a karaoke machine in the house. We do have a friend (which could potentially be a neighbor of BYH) that does own a karaoke machine. He is single though.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Next you should sing "Rock Me Tonite." :D :D

Draft saved Draft deleted