1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you wear pink pants?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, Oct 4, 2011.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I've never seen the dude look more manly

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Are they pink? They look like Bears orange to me.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Was it Dick Butkus or Mike Singletary who first made them popular?

4. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Are they orange? I'm actually going to boot up my super computer with the giant screen to research this.

I have to say, his hair looks nice.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Looks like Nantucket Red to me. Very popular look with the Ivy League set in the summer. Sold at J Crew.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

That's just what I was going to say.

My buddy wore pants just like this -- complete with a lobster belt -- to his engagement party. I think his fiance picked them out.

We ripped him mercilessly.

7. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Yeah, after further exploration, I think I'm in the pink/red camp. Sounds like Gay Boom is on target.

Also, I have never watched DWTS in my life, but I just found this clip of the starfucker, I mean starlet, dancing to a Beyonce song. She's horrifying, but the best part is how the camera cuts to Jay's face after her performance, and he looks like the Jay we all know and love -- until he realizes he's on camera and is forced to produce the cheesiest smile ever recorded. You can see that it just KILLS him. She must have caught him cheating or something. That's the only way I can imagine Jay agreed to do this. Oh, and he's wearing a pink shirt. Boom can confirm.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/kristin-cavallari-cheered-former-fiancee-jay-cutler-dwts

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Orange on my iPad, but completely defer to Boom, a man whose idea of a fun summer day is finding local jerks with pink sweaters tied around their necks and flicking peanut M&Ms at them when no one is looking.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Also known as Go To Hell Pants.

http://blog.brooksbrothers.com/the-answers/abandon-all-hope-ye-who-gaze-upon-these-trousers/

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

His right pants legs looks more red than the other one does.

11. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I bet Dick Whitman has pink pants. Just a feeling.

12. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

"Gay Boom" ? That's the thanks I get for trying to provide some clarification to your mistaken color identification.

Maybe instead of worrying about Cutler's pants you should worry about the pixels on your computer screen.

I can see Frank Ridgeway wearing these in the summer. They would go with his white bucks.

Someone needs to tell Cutler that those pants go back in the closet after Labor Day.

Draft saved Draft deleted