1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you like breasts with your coffee?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Baron Scicluna, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I'm sure she was a physics major in college.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

This thread reminds me of the great song by Squeeze:

3. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

I was interviewing a three-bills woman about her diabetes several years back and she decided to share that she used to get her yeast infections -- apparently related to the disease and aromatic -- not down yonder but between her ginormous breasts. I don't think I ate for two days.

4. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Well at least your consistent in never letting facts-- or the fact that apples and oranges aren't comparable, figuratively of course -- get in the way of a 23,405 paragraph diatribe full of nothing but hot air and drivel.

Let's see if I can connect the dots here from you....

The girl in question was a minor. My point was that facebook pages and myspace pages should be monitored by parents because there are a whole lot of sickos out there and that is a vehicle and still is by the way, they use to get in touch with minors.

I know that went way over your head because, well, you aren't very bright -- though I give you credit because you have become very good at writing a ton of words as if you are talking to us all from on high in hopes we really can't see that it is a bunch of smoke you are blowing out your ass......

And to try and compare my stance on protecting minors from perves, to my stance on prostitution - between consenting adults makes you a dolt of the highest order and that my friend is why NOBODY takes you seriously then, now or at any point in the future......

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The coffee shop where the customers add the cream.

6. zagoshe

And just to further the point that Big Ragu is blowing smoke out of his ass.....

Let's look at his "stats" and see how close he came on the number of pedophiles and sex offenders who were caught on myspace.....

But here is the abridged version......

Myspace is in the spotlight today because it revealed that 90,000 registered sex offenders have been kicked off its site in the past two years. But where did all of those sex offenders go? Some evidence suggests that a portion of them are now on Facebook.

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/02/03/thousands-of-myspace-sex-offender-refugees-found-on-facebook/

Yes, 90,000 sex offenders (just a few more than 2,600 you DOLT), that sounds an awful lot like a place I want my teens to hang out without being monitored...... ::)

7. zagoshe

Like shooting fish in a barrell...

And then there is this gem of idiocy -- me Mr. Liberal or Mr. Moral police?

Let's see......

I have consistently supported gay marriage - -- as well as bygamy and whatever the else consenting adults want to consider a marriage.

I have consistently supported prostitution, marijuana, strip clubs being legal.

I have consistently been a big opponent of prayer in schools and have consistently ripped the right-wing bible bangers.

I have consistently been a supporter of smokers right to smoke where they want.

Hey but I believe that some form of creationism should be taught along with evolution -- since both are theories -- and I want to keep my kids and other minors out of the line of fire of pedophiles, so that makes me the morality police. ::)

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Dude,

This is a thread about breasts. Show some respect.

9. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Yup. That's her. I paid five bucks and got a picture with her. I was sitting in a chair and she was standing behind me with one boob on each of my shoulders. They were definitely bigger than my head, and I have a big head. She signed it, "Breast wishes."

Pretty interesting evening.

10. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

O. M. G.

My back aches just looking at that. Ouch.

11. zagoshe

I would but first I had to smack down the dolt of the highest order and his continued attempts to rehash an old argument in which he was soundly thrashed, not just by me but a lot of others who, once they saw the facts, understood what a dolt he is......

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

From wikipedia:

On her website, Charms says that her bust size is 153XXX, and that her breasts each weigh 26 pounds (11.8 kg).

:eek: :eek:

And you know what's sad?? She's a very attractive woman......from the neck up.

Draft saved Draft deleted