1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you like breasts with your coffee?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Baron Scicluna, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Five baristas at a coffeehouse in Washington state charged with prostitution after giving customers a hands-on experience while they made their coffee:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33003900/ns/us_news-weird_news/?GT1=43001

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

Re: Would you like to breasts with your coffee?

TTIUWP

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Re: Would you like to breasts with your coffee?

Sorry. Haven't been able to find any pics. But for your reading amusement, here's the link to the Everett story. The comments at the bottom are entertaining, to say the least.

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20090924/NEWS01/709249864&news01ad=1#Five.Everett.bikini.baristas.charged.with.prostitution

4. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Grab-n-Go? No shit.

5. Re: Would you like to breasts with your coffee?

"nvestigators saw the women expose their crotches, lick whipped cream off their co-workers’ private parts and pose naked for pictures inside the Grab-n-Go"

also:

"Detectives say the women also charged customers to play “basketball” — a game in which customers were allowed to throw waded up money at the women, who caught the money in their underpants."

waded? I think they mean wadded, but whatever.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm not seeing a big upside in that sport.

7. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Well, given the goings-on there, the money might have been wading in something ...

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Yes. Yes I would.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Places leaves their customers perkolated.

10. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

This is straight out of that Mike Judge movie, Idiocracy, in which Starbucks had a special on latte handjobs.

11. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I played that game with a stripper named Chelsey Charms in a WV club once. Google her name and be amazed.

12. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Remind me again why this is illegal?

Oh that's right I forgot, we still have a bunch of knuckle-dragging conservatives trying to legislate morality walking around this country

Draft saved Draft deleted