1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would Ace have killed Chris Chambers?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by mike311gd, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Damn shootin.' I'da capped Corey Feldman, Cory Haim any a them Corey's too.'

And I ain't cheap, dammit!

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I would think that Ace would have harassed Gordie throughout Gordie's high school years. However, no matter what Ace did, he would never be able to live down having to back away from Gordie's gun.

Had Gordie not had the gun, I think Ace would have killed Chambers. Then Eyeball, and the others in Ace's gang (who weren't exactly the bravest or smartest guys in the world) would have looked at him like he was crazy. I think Eyeball would have gone after him.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

You'd leave Gordie alone, right? Because he was kind of cool.

4. huntsie

huntsie Active Member

Yeah, I think Ace kills him and leaves him there with Ray Brower. And 10 years later, some hunter comes by and is pissing on his bones.

And Ace, I don't know, goes out and celebrates with a couple of hamburgers or something. ;D

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's the best answer of them all, Gordie. No matter what Teddy says.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I may put mikey out of his misery for kicks, too.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Oh, fudge. Would you care for some Pez instead?

8. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I was waiting for that one!

9. GBNF

GBNF Well-Known Member

I think Ace would've scared him shitless but never would've gone that far. Ace was a prick, that's for sure (and Keifer actually tormented the kids off-camera, too), but I don't think he was a murderer.

That one moment sort of opens Ace' eyes, though, at least regarding Gordie, and he never truly hates on the kids again.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm bigger, meaner and badder than Jack Bauer -- plus I've got all the time in the world.

Draft saved Draft deleted