1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worst Week status

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by huntsie, Mar 16, 2009.

1. huntsie

huntsie Active Member

Anybody know what's happening with this show? Is it cancelled? On hiatus? Not on tonight? What is its usual timeslot?
    It's for a column I'm writing. Can anybody help?

2. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

i think it's been canceled

3. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

I think Worst Week finished its run and Rules of Engagement came back in that time slot.
    I watch the entire CBS lineup on Mondays. The 9:30 slot was always the weakest. I'm OK with Rules of Engagement, can take it or leave it. Didn't care for Worst Week, but it gives me a half hour before CSI Miami to check in on SportsJournalists.com.

4. huntsie

huntsie Active Member

What I like about this board: a guy from Eastern Canada can get an answer from a Texan and a Southern Californian -- thanks, folks!

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Right before some guy from New York yells at you for being a lazy journalist for using a message board to find your information :D

6. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Yeah, even if we had the info, would you not need to verify it, anyway? With an Internet search or phone call to CBS?

7. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

What makes you so sure Spnited will even click on this thread? Huh? :D

8. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

So here's a question for Monday night CBS fans:
    Did the same actress play Russell's girl on Rules of Engagement and the stewardess who was killed on CSI Miami?
    (Side note: I was surprised a couple of weeks ago to discover that the actress who plays Alan's ex on 2-1/2 Men also plays Rob Lowe's ex on Brother & Sister).

9. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

which one of alan's exes? please tell us it's candy.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Horrendous show... I hope it's been put out of its misery.

Rules of Engagement is hardly a classic show, but it's 1,000X better than Worst Week.

11. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

No, sorry, not Candy. Judith, mom of the 1/2 man.
    Shit, if Candy was married to Rob Lowe, he'd be crazy to dump her for Calista "mix in burger" Flockhart.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I can't imagine that it's Candy. I'm guessing they're talking about the woman who plays Alan's first wife.

Draft saved Draft deleted