1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worst Reviewed Movies of All-Time

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CentralIllinoisan, Jun 23, 2007.

1. I can't believe I'm going to do this, but I'm defending The Whole Ten Yards. It isn't as funny as the first one, but it has its moments.
    No WAY it belongs among the bottom 20 ever.
    Now Master of Disguise DEFINITELY belongs.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

So which of these movies is Shottie going to come on here and defend? (I kid Shottie, I kid ... :D)

3. Sad to see Epic Movie is on the list. I haven't seen it but I was hoping it would be more Scary Movie and less Date Movie.

But if it's on the list and Date Movie somehow isn't, then I am not going to see it.

Not Another Teenage Movie was decent, though. (I need to stop watching these damn spoofs)

4. wedgewood

wedgewood Member

Thanks for the link on Ebert's review, Ragu. That's gotta be so much for him ... not the 2 hours that he has to sit through that drivel, but the all day long he gets to tear it to shreads. Nicely done.

5. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

The only one on the list I saw... and it was a total bag of crap.

I'd of walked out -- if I didn't have my son with me.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Where's Beyond The Valley of the Dolls?

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I gather its the Rollerball remake and not Jimmy Caan's epic. Can't disagree. Quite a few career killers on that list. Chris Klein, Vin Diesel, Dana Carvey

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I thought the same, only with "Glitter" in mind.

9. That is an amazing movie.

And yes...I'm quite serious.

Here's a link to imdb.com's list of the "Bottom 100 Movies" [as voted on by imdb.com users]:

http://imdb.com/chart/bottom

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You bite your fucking tongue.

11. IGotQuestions

IGotQuestions Member

How are the last two Pirates of the Caribbean not on th elist. Those two are steaming piles. And Snakes On A Plane.

12. IGotQuestions

IGotQuestions Member

Big Ragu, thanks for posting that movie review. I laughed out loud twice, printed it and read it to my wife and am hanging it in my office.

Draft saved Draft deleted