1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worst movie ever

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheSportsPredictor, Jan 21, 2010.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Dude she bought Hope Floats. I'm pretty sure Gigli is an automatic yes with her. :D

2. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Light of Day can't be on this list simply because of this gem.

3. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

apeman, were you offended?

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Take your pick

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Weren't there multiple Problem Child movies?

6. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

I got paid to watch "Sudden Death." That, "The Net" and "Showgirls," among others.

Ah, the life of a small-town police reporter/municipal government reporter/courts reporter/sports reporter/business reporter/movie reviewer.

7. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

This one was on AMC last year. Includes some shitty 1970s USC footage fronting as NFL footage.

Apparently, we can add AMC to the long and distinguished list of things that ain't what they used to be:

[​IMG]

8. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

When a movie like this comes out my buddies and I have a saying "everyone has to get paid." Basically it sometimes is purely about the money. Unfotunately for the Rock, the vast majority of his movies are about getting paid. Gridiron Gang was about the only one that I can really think of that doesn't fall into that category.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

It was horrific. Burt Reynolds makes about a 10-second cameo during a hallucination of Sheriff Bufurd T. Justice.

10. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

Saw this...

[​IMG]

...on TV the other night. Whatever channel it was on budgeted a two-hour slot, and each segment between commercials seemed like it took forever, until I looked at the clock and only six minutes had gone by. I don't mind a bad movie when the movie acknowledges that it's bad, but man, The Skulls aggressively sucked. Although an over-tanned, silver-haired William Petersen looking like King Oompa Loompa, as well as Coach with a pervy mustache, were both nice touches.

11. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I would've walked out of Boxing Helena.

Or not.

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Only movie I ever walked out on was "The Horse Whisperer."

Mrs. Scicluna wanted to see it, and dragged me along. Halfway through, she's falling asleep.

It was nearly three hours of watching Robert Redford try to hook up with Kristen Scott Thomas. You know they're going to get together at the end. You know the bratty kid is going to ride the horse again. So why the heck does it take three hours for it to happen?

Draft saved Draft deleted