1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worst movie ever alert: I Know Who Killed Me

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Dec 30, 2008.

1. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I watched most of it on cable while drunk late one night because there was nothing on, and could not figure out what the hell it was supposed to be. Before going to bed, I Tivoed the next showing of it thinking I must have just been too drunk. Watched a little of it sober and BYH summed it up correctly -- it's just a pile of incomprehensible shit.

2. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I Know Who Killed Me.

Did anyone ever ask if said killer was rewarded with Fresca?

For my money, 8½ Women is the worst movie I ever sat through in my entire life. My then-roommate took me because it had apparent gay themes in it. It was so bad I looked at him in the theater several times hoping he'd be ready to leave. When he finally asked if I wanted to leave, I wondered what took him so long.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

To be fair to your roommate, f_t, I imagine it takes a while before you are willing to turn to your friend and say, "This movie isn't gay enough. Let's scram!"

4. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I didn't care if it were "gay enough" or not. It was just bloody awful!

5. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

The worst part: No tit.

Lots of stripper scene, no Lohan jugs.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I have a feeling she's a few years from straight-to-Cinemax films.

She's never made the big, big, big money that someone like Britney Spears has. As soon as Lindsay became a bankable star who could demand $10 mil or so a picture, she had already started ruining her career. I'll bet that Herbie movie was her biggest payday. I doubt she's had a big payday (relatively speaking obviously) since.

7. Seahawk

Seahawk Member

No idea her total earnings. According to IMDB, she made a combined $10 million plus for four projects: Just My Luck, Mean Girls, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen and Freaky Friday. Just My Luck, which I vaguely recall trailers for, was her big pay day at $7.5 million.

No idea what she got for her music career or endorsements.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm guessing any money she made before turning 18 was pissed away by her mother.

I'm guessing she's going the Paris Hilton route and getting paid to show up at clubs and that kind of thing and I have no clue how much she can make doing that, but I'm guessing she spends it as quickly as she makes it.

9. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Music career? Ha!

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Not quite true. There was a little side view during the bizarre sex scenes...which, as someone pointed out on imdb, were completely out of sync. Her mom would be downstairs listening to them fuck like mad, but then the scene would shift upstairs and they were just making out.

I have no idea how that movie got made. It's so bad and inconsistent, it's worth viewing just to see what a mess it is.

11. harbinger

harbinger Member

They should have billed it as a comedy. I laughed my ass off when I saw it, especially the prosthetic legs at the end.

12. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

The sequel: I Know Who Killed BYH, But No One Cares

Draft saved Draft deleted