1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worst hairpiece ever?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 3_Octave_Fart, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

murphyc likes this.
  2. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Forgot all about that....here is LeDoux talking about it....

3. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

LeDoux could take a punch. Tough, tough fighter.

4. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

First time I've ever seen that. It's like the toupee was attached to Cosell's head set.

5. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Indeed, went the distance with Lyle, Norton, Weaver, fought Holmes for the title and fought Foreman way back in the day.

6. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

The oral history of MTV noted Ric Ocasek wore a hairpiece.

7. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

I want to say that fight took place at the Met Center, home of the North Stars.

RIP, Stars.

Maybe not. Anyway, Norm Green sucks.

8. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

If we're going to question implants, then I vote Wayne Rooney and Sam Smith (/crossthread)

9. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Pretty sure that's just a plain old wig. I've seen pictures of him without it.

10. Lt.Drebin

Lt.Drebin Active Member

I couldn't restrain myself from making two additions to the "Hair-plugs" category:
    Jimmy Kimmel is widely known to have gotten hair-plugs, and I personally STRONGLY suspect Jimmy Fallon did too; seriously, look at an SNL from like 1999 -- he has WAY less hair back then than he does now. You also might recall that Fallon was off the radar for a few years before reappearing on his current late-night show, so he would've had plenty of time to have a hair procedure done.

Finally, the late-afternoon talker addition: Dan LeBetard. I am CONVINCED he took his "year off from sportswriting" just to get a hair transplant. He's also like 45 and also wears a baseball cap often when he can possibly find an excuse to do so.

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

you mean MarShawn Lunch?

Fatrick Ewing?

12. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

How did this one not get mentioned yet?
    [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted