1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worst date stories

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Feb 14, 2010.

1. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

One of my favorites:

I was working as an usher at a local movie house in high school. One of the great benefits was the numbers I would score flirting with the hotties that came to watch a show.

One night, these two giggly girls went in to see something. Later, one of them came back out and gave me a phone number (her friend's) and told me to call her.

Now, this is important: The girl was stacked. I mean DD easily. This detail will come into play in a minute. She could have easily passed for early 20s.

So, I call her the next week and set up a date. She lived in a little town south of Augusta call Hephzibah. For the golf fans out there, this is where Vaughn Taylor is from; I used to play high school golf against him. I go in, meet the parents, talk about my junior year of high school, all that.

We set off to go see a movie (hey, they were free) and during the drive, I'm asking her if she knows any poeple that I know from her high school. I mention one name, and she says, "I don't know him, but I know his little brother." Now I know this is weird, cause my friend's little brother is in MIDDLE SCHOOL! I ask her how she knows Travis and she says, "I'm in math with him."

Holy shit! "How old are you?" "I'm 12, but my birthday is this weekend!"

Brakes slam. Quick 180. Drop her back at her house.

No way am I playing that game. But with the size of her boobs, how could I have possibly though she was that young? And her parents let her go with me?

Anyway, I was not happy with that one.

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

OUTING ALERT: bydesign is Larry "Pinto" Kroger.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted