1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worst College Sports Fans

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Matt Foley, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

Despite being a proud bruin alum, I do have to say that both these USC and UCLA fans are giving it their best shot at that title.

http://www.withleather.com/post.phtml?pk=2317

2. Hiro

Hiro Member

UNC fans teabagged a passed out Duke player at a party. It will take a lot to top that.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Florida fans poured urine on Phil Fulmer's wife...

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Red Raider fans helped throw a goal post at a state official sitting in the stands.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Notre Dame fans are Notre Dame fans.

6. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Kentucky fans wants to fire a coach who has a national title, wins 70 percent of his games, has been to three elite 8s and runs a clean program, well as clean as a program can be.

Plus, some still don't want a black coach at UK. Don't let anyone tell you different either.

7. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

We have two USC alums and a UCLA alum in our office. Naturally, since I always like to poke tarantulas with a stick to see them beat each other to a fruit, juicy pulp, I send this to them.

Their responses:

The USC alum: "USC girls at their finest. What an embarassment..."
    The UCLA alum: "I KNOW THAT GUY!"

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

The Lady Trojans are pretty damn scary...

The one on the left reminds me of the fat cheerleader wannabe from The Replacements...

"California Oranges..."

9. dawgpounddiehard

dawgpounddiehard Active Member

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

11. Tenn. fans throw frozen oranges ... broke a friend's windshield ...

12. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Gator fans bitched and moaned about their offense for an entire season until the moment they took the lead for good against Ohio State. Just one more reason why they're the worst. Even Steve Spurrier, as blue and orange as its gets, quit as football coach because after a 10-2 season in which he got an at-large bid to the Orange Bowl, whacked the ACC champion (Maryland) something like 52-17, but failed to win the SEC, the fans never stopped complaining.

And before this season Spurrier was the only coach at Florida who won an SEC title or national championship. Prior to the Spurrier era, Dan Jenkins once wrote: "Florida fans have the arrogance of Alabama and the tradition of Vanderbilt."

Draft saved Draft deleted