1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worst Cars of all time....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, Feb 23, 2010.

1. lono

lono Active Member

Francofail

[​IMG]

Fix It Again, Tony

[​IMG]

You're with me, fine Corinthian leather

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

So they changed it to "Nissan Anal Intruder."

3. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

I think I told this story before, but I was one of the unlucky souls who owned a late 80's Lincoln Continental. It drove nice, awesome brakes, and other than paint issues, was a pretty damned good car for me ... until three months later, when the serpentine belt went to hell. Got it fixed.

About 15 minutes later, driving down the road, see white smoke coming from under the hood. Figure it's burning something off the engine block or some damned thing, so I keep driving. Smoke gets worse, so I pull into a U-Haul next to the big propane tank, pop the hood ... and watch the flames come out. Somehow I don't turn the suburban area of a large bedroom community into a fiery pit, but the car was totaled. From what I've heard from other LC owners, I think my car killed itself as an act of mercy to a kid driving his first car. I think there might have been a reason I got it for under $3,000.

4. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

Did you back it hard (jumping out before impact, of course) into a guardrail, large rock or other big, immovable object? ;)

5. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

I saw a Nissan Cube in person last week. Looks even worse than the pics. But still not as bad as the Accord Crosstour. Honda may engineer some fine cars, but I find most of the current Honda/Acura products look like they've been beaten with an ugly stick.

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

this one?

[​IMG]

7. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

BitterYoungMatador, based on your name I was expecting you to post this:

[​IMG]

8. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member