1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worst album you still own

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Unibomber, Mar 7, 2007.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Speaking of music, I heard "I'm so excited" on the way to work today on the soft rock station. I totally picture Jessie, "I'm so excited... I'm so... scared."

2. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I have a Culture Club album. Real vinyl. No, i do not want to talk about it.

3. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

Don't even try to challenge me:
    -- I too have Ace of Base and Boyz II Men, but you also can mix in a little Bell Biv Devoe with all of that

4. pallister

pallister Guest

HH, I got "Colour by Numbers" on vinyl for my 12th birthday. I had a whole collection of vinyl records from the '60s, '70s (older brother's stuff) and early '80s for years, but I had to throw them all out after the place I was keeping them flooded.

5. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

1, 2, 3, ABC, BBD (mm-hmm).

7. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I might have been the last person to regularly buy cassette (and eventually CD) singles. I own This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan and Return Of The Mack by Mark Morrison, both in extended form.

On the other hand, I also still have my copy of Craig Mack's Flava In Your Ear (the remix extended single version), so there's that.

8. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

The East Coast Family. Up to and including Sudden Impact.

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

That one song was wicked cool, though. (And you just reminded me to download it.) Nowhere along the lines of clit rock/rap such as TLC, etc.

10. pallister

pallister Guest

I'm gonna have some really awful songs stuck in my head for days because of this thread.

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I have Boyz II Men, AND the All-4-One Christmas CD. Plus, almost every Blood, Sweat, & Tears album that is on CD, including one particularly rare find. I listen to the B,S, & T once a week.

Several times a week, I also listen to Eminem's Marshall Mathers LP and scream at the top of my lungs. :)

12. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Spacehog, "In the Meantime" (1996)

I'd consider buying a Toadies album about that time just as bad of an investment.

Draft saved Draft deleted