1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

World's worst mother

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://blog.mlive.com/chronicle/2007/06/mother_sentenced_for_arranging.html (via The Obscure Store)

Mother sentenced for arranging sex with daughter

A Muskegon Heights mother is headed to prison for 12 to 22 1/2 years for arranging to have her boyfriend and her 15-year-old daughter be sex partners for two months while the woman recuperated from surgery.
    The case arose after the woman, afraid of losing her boyfriend, Michael Jon Fitzgibbon, while recuperating from abdominal surgery, arranged to have her daughter be his sex partner last year. Evidence includes the girl's testimony about a "contract" signed by all three that specified sexual services and the "pay" the girl would get.

2. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

SCSportsJournalists.com would like to offer Susan Smith

3. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Some people just should not have kids. Incredible.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I like the contract, though. Boyfriend must be a brain surgeon.

"OK, I won't leave you if I can have sex with your 15-year-old daughter while you're in the hospital.

But I gotta have it in writing."

5. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

What about the boyfriend? Story makes no mention of his charges and/or court date.

6. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

[​IMG]

7. Well played.

8. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Authorities said the woman agreed to the arrangement because she feared losing her boyfriend, Michael Fitzgibbon, while recuperating from the operation on her abdomen.

Fitzgibbon, 37, was sentenced in March to up to 15 years on each of four counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct after prosecutors said he, the woman and her daughter signed the contract.

In exchange for sex, the 15-year-old testified she was to be paid and receive privileges, such as piercings, hair dyeing and permission to stay overnight with her own boyfriend.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=3292574&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

9. boots

boots New Member

Mom wanted to keep it in the family. They do it all the time in some parts of the country.

Draft saved Draft deleted