1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

World's Smartest Republican.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, May 2, 2007.

1. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Well, aren't there going to be fire producing items on the island, like a flint? Or could he take a pair of reading glasses to read his BB, and start a fire that way?

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

But if he was thinking that practically, he'd have wished for the fucking boat!

And copout points to all people not named Kuccinich who said their spouse.

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

But that's kind of my point. People are trying to score points on how thoughtful or hardworking or involved with their family they are when they get asked this question.

Normally, no-one answers the question smartly, which is why Tancredo's response is noteworthy.

4. pallister

pallister Guest

If I'm Mark Burnett, I'm already crafting plans for "Survivor: Campaign ’08". Now that would be an election season worth watching.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Then there's Sam Brownback.

"Tarp".

Way to represent bland midwesterness, there, Sam.

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Why don't we give all of 'em their wishes, and drop them in the middle of the fucking Pacific. Hey, I know, Johnston Island!

7. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

You think Tancredo lets anyone else on?

8. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I will point out that at least Huckabee was wise enough to realize he needs a satellite connection. Richardson's Blackberry is worthless than fruit.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Kuccinich's wife?

10. My point exactly.
    My vote would have gone to any of them with the stones to say, "Dennis Kucinich's wife."

11. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

You know I always suspected Kucinich ran for president in 2004 just so he could meet women. His kids always talked about him being single. It's just like Jimmy James on News Radio when he ran for president for about 5 minutes.

And now I guess I'll read the article.

12. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

okay, I'm voting for him.

Draft saved Draft deleted