1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

World Trade Center

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Songbird, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Yes, and I love me some Coldplay.

P.S. I'm probably the only black man on earth that likes Coldplay, but frankly, I don't give a damn. :D

2. Say it loud. I'm black and I love me some Coldplay!

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Reminds me of my favorite poster blurb, for the movie Drum: "Out-Mandingos Mandingo"

4. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

I thought that those two were superior to WTC.

5. joe

joe Active Member

"A Perfect Storm" was fucking horrible. The stink of my shit the day after drinking a case of Budweiser is better than "A Perfect Storm." Worst George Clooney movie ever. Might have climbed to the level of OK if there was any character development whatsoever, but ... not so much. But them waves sure was impressive, wuddn't they?

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I'm not really interested in seeing 'World Trade Center.'
    However, 'The Night Listener' was very good.

7. suburbanite

suburbanite Active Member

Marky Mark's riveting performance didn't put it over the top for you?

8. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Movie was easily in the B range.

Easily.

Any film with Reilly, Lane and Fichtner, with Clooney and Marky Mark to boot, is probably gonna do OK with me.

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I personally want to see this movie. I remember the day like it was yesterday and I lived 3,000 miles away. I just like to see what went on that day for different people who were closer to it than I was. I like to try and experience it through their shoes, I guess.

Draft saved Draft deleted