1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Woody Johnson Letter to Jet Season Ticket Holders

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Feb 19, 2009.

?

How Do You Interpret This Letter?

1. commitment for non PSL seats to all season ticket holders

37.5%
  2. Don't count on it

62.5%
  1. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

That choice pair in the last row in the corner of the Upper Bowl? They're earmarked for YOU, Bunky . . .

Step right up . . . support the major-metro with the worst sustained personnel judgment, over the past forty years . . . hurry up, now . . . DON'T get shut out . . .

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Quite a creative interpretation of the truth by Silver Spoon Woody here. "The Jets will finally be the home team." O RLY? That why you're sharing the joint with the Giants?

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Received a call from My Jet resettlement counselor last week so that I could chose my final resting place in new stadium.

I was pleasantly surprised that there were still decent non PSL seats available. Given my failrly high number on priority list I have to assume that seat sales are not going too well.

Feel like I beat the system not having to give Woody 20 or 30 grand before even paying for seats.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

That was a "heroic" call, Boom. Typical of Jets fans.

5. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Congratulations. Really, anything anyone can do to not have to pay the exorbitant overheads some owners want to place on their customers is wonderful.

Is there any chance they're not going to charge PSLs on any other sections as a result?

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

In this day and age anything is possible but I doubt it.

Draft saved Draft deleted