1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Women's Basketball - Credentialed for ACC tourney, Final Four

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by mn67, Feb 15, 2020.

1. mn67

mn67 New Member

I've been covering women's college basketball all season long for a few different outlets, including High Post Hoops, Pittsburgh Sports Now, Rivals and NCAA.com. I'm already credentialed for the ACC tournament in Greensboro, N.C. and the Final Four in New Orleans. I also plan to be at 1st and 2nd round games in Raleigh, N.C. (NC State is projected to host) and the regional round in Greenville, S.C.

I'm available for freelance work, whether it's game stories, notebooks, features, photos or something else.

My work has also appeared at SB Nation, the Orlando Sentinel, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Bleacher Report, Rivals, the New Orleans Advocate, the Knoxville News Sentinel and elsewhere. I'm a two-time USBWA writing contest finalist and a member of APSE.

Please contact me at: northam67 AT gmail dot com.

Draft saved Draft deleted