1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Women women think are gorgeous - men, not so much

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Lugnuts, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I saw a picture of Christy Turlington the other day. Wow. 40ish mother of two. She's gorgeous. If you ask me - maybe the most beautiful woman in the world, public figure wise.

My male friends say, "eh."

Ditto Julia Roberts - a really beautiful woman.

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

You know, I really like Julia Roberts, and my gf doesn't.

3. Terence Mann

Terence Mann Member

I agree with Lugnuts about both, but I'll bet their photos are all airbrushed and PhotoShopped too. I mean, even Men's Health is retouching photos these days, from what I'm told.

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

there are men who don't think christy turlington is gorgeous? have 'em turn in theur man card!! 8) :eek: ???

5. Lugnuts

Terence, good to see ya fella. But the photo I saw of Turlington was a paparazzi candid snapshot walking on the streets of NYC.

6. KG

KG Active Member

Well the guys will probably agree but ironically I just finished saying Eva Mendes is hot right before coming on here.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Lugz --

I'd love to help you, but I think Turlington is drop dead gorgeous.

With Roberts, she has striking features, and people go either way with her, but I haven't noticed it dividing along gender lines (I haven't noticed it not, either).

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

She's right there with Monica Abbott and the wife of a former writer from a weekly national sports magazine.

9. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Gwyneth Paltrow is the reigning champ of the category.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Gwyneth, not attractive at all. Scrawny, pasty, incapable of standing up straight, ill-fitting clothes. That is all.

11. Lugnuts

How could you not think Gwyneth is pretty? I don't think she's scrawny at all. She has a butt! ;D

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

That sportschick didn't mention Angelina Jolie in her first post on this thread is one of 2007's biggest upsets on SportsJournalists.com.

Draft saved Draft deleted