1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Women of sj.com

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Oct 16, 2007.

1. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Car Rental Agent: [cheerfully] Welcome to Marathon, may I help you?
    Neal: Yes.
    Car Rental Agent: How may I help you?
    Neal: You can start by wiping that fucking dumbass smile off your rosy fucking cheeks! Then you can give me a fucking automobile: a fucking Datsun, a fucking Toyota, a fucking Mustang, a fucking Buick! Four fucking wheels and a seat!
    ill marks.
    Car Rental Agent: I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me.
    Neal: And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of fucking nowhere with fucking keys to a fucking car that isn't fucking there. And I really didn't care to fucking walk down a fucking highway and across a fucking runway to get back here to have you smile at my fucking face. I want a fucking car RIGHT FUCKING NOW!
    Car Rental Agent: May I see your rental agreement?
    Neal: I threw it away.
    Car Rental Agent: Oh boy.
    Neal: Oh boy what?
    Car Rental Agent: You're fucked.

2. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

If I'm on it just to raise my profile (maybe to get into acting) or on it to marry a hot hunk with money...

Yeah, I'd cry.

3. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

My answer (and it really isn't one): "Hell would have to freeze over" before I would ever go on the Bachelor. Are you kidding me? You have to be real desperate to go on a show like that.

And some of these chicks actually think they can carve out an acting or showbiz career from this show?
    Give me a break...

4. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

I should send all of you to your rooms for such potty mouths!

As far as appearing on a reality show? Not a snowball's chance in Hell.

5. So what, no fucking ziti now?

6. Flash

Flash Guest

:D Please don't ground me, Rosie. The weekend is only three days away. :D

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Bet we won't get any g*ddamn linguini either

8. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Watch your mouth, Anthony. :D

9. DEB

DEB Member

I for one would go on the Bachelor. But, I am a tough girl. I wouldn't be a pussy or a wuss and start crying on the show if I got canned.

I should have warned you all, don't talk about the Bachelor with "can can" (Cansportschick). She gets irritated very easy. She is so going to kill me now (thankful she is at lunch, she gets even more irritable on an empty stomach)

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Yeah, because NO ONE'S ever gone on to movies or music or anything like that after reality television.

11. Flash

Flash Guest

Never happened.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Those reality shows are dumb. If I want to meet someone, I do it the old-fashioned way.

I stalk them.

Draft saved Draft deleted