1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

women & nascar

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by happy, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

EXACTLY what I was thinking!
    I was not thinking of a word that rhymes with smut, I promise.

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Oh come now, 'slut' is a little harsh, isn't it? I dated 'em. I never said I fucked them all ...

3. Moderator1

You said you were a puck bunny - knowing full well what that meant.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

Ah maybe it's different up here ... there's puck fucks and puck bunnies. Big difference.

5. Moderator1

A cultural thing, I guess.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Meh, whatever ... you Yankees are so harsh. Just popped in to see wassup after an extended absence. Off to walk the dog.

7. Moderator1

When you get done, come down here and walk my three. One of 'em needs to bomb out and I'm ensconced on the couch a Sequence champion.

8. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I work in junior hockey. Not much difference that I have ever seen. Maybe it's different out west but I doubt it.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

My learning of such things comes from the east coast ... And I suppose such things have changed in the last 20 years. We puck bunnies, who actually dated the hockey players, scorned those who just hung around for the one-nighters.

Draft saved Draft deleted