1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Women hotter at 40 than 20

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Medial Collateral, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Oh. That kind of "switch." Gotcha.

I thought you meant switch teams.

2. flopflipper

flopflipper Member

36, and she looks ten times better now than she did on 90210.

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Shania. Of course.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Oh lord is this the thread for me. I have always been attracted to women older than me. When I was in my 20s, that meant 30 year olds. When I was in my 30s, mid to late 30s was just dandy and suddenly there were all these 40-something women who started to look really beautiful.

I just turned 40 and even though I really am not dating--at least in the kind of relationship I really want--I casually see a woman who is 50. I don't think of myself as 40. I am really immature. The idea that I am spending time with a 50-year-old woman blows my mind. I am so attracted to her.

No pictures (so don't ask), but she is amazing. You can tell she is aging. You don't have to have known her when she was younger to get an idea about how stunning she was. You can tell. She still passes for younger than she is, but you can see some signs of aging if you look closely.

The more significant thing about her -- and this is what got me -- is she is one of those women who just has an affect on men--it has nothing to do with looks, even though she really is beautiful. I've seen it. Men half her age go stupid around her. She'll be 60 and then 70, and I think men will still be stammering when she enters a room. I'm not exactly sure how she does it, but apparently it's been that way for her her whole life.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I liked the Shania Twain addition. She is a beautiful woman. I'll also add Catherine Zeta Jones to the list. She gives her age as 38 going on 39, but I have read speculation in multiple places that she is older than that. I don't care if she is 190. She is such a physically attractive woman.

[​IMG]

6. pa writer

pa writer Member

I don't have the pictures to back it up, but what about Catherine Keener? And I'll second the nomination for Marisa Tomei. She's flawless in "Before the Devil Knows Your Dead," and I don't mean her performance.

7. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Mary Magdalene. [/spnited]

9. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

Teri Hatcher.

10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Heather Locklear.

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Woulda gotten my vote. I admire any woman who can snag a man that much younger than her :)

12. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Madonna ... she looks a lot better now than she did in the 80s.

Draft saved Draft deleted