1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Women and tattoos

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Smasher_Sloan, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chef

Chef Active Member

Here's a tattoo I designed for you, cu.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Chef

Chef Active Member

Among many other things.

Eureka.

3. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Well, at least she has blonde hair. The rest? Yeah, not so much.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Smoking was always, theoretically, a disqualification for me, too. But you learn to accept people for who they are (and that includes what they do). There's always going to be something you don't like about everyone you love. That's not a bad thing.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

That's the best tattoo ever.

6. pallister

pallister Guest

Smoking what?

7. Clever username

Perhaps, but if you're grossed out by how she smells or tastes when you kiss her, that relationship is not going to last long. Not to mention having your clothes smell like smoke and your nose and throat getting irritated just by being in the same room.

No thanks. A one-night stand would be one thing, but I stand firm when it comes to a relationship.

8. shockey

shockey Active Member

wow. three pages in less than two hours. impressive.

personally, i like small tats on ankles or the shoulder blade area on women. i find large tats covering an arm or any often-exposed body part a turnoff.

but i'll defend to the death any woman's right to do as she pleases to her bod. as well as my right to not find it attractive.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Not even a one-night stand.

Not even with Bea Arthur's dick.

10. Clever username

I have as single-night allowance for a smoking hot chick who happens to smoke.

11. My wife has a number of tattoos. And she wasn't drunk when any of them were done. There aren't small ones either. But the only way you can get a full view of all of them is if she is naked. She got them to express herself. She's into art, so it was no surprise to me that she had some extensive work done. Half the time I forget she has them.

They didn't bother me when I first met her and they don't bother me now. I have no desire to get one and that's more than ok with her. I think it's kind of silly to make a thread about it, but there are a lot of dumb threads on these boards.

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I can't stand the smell ... mix it with perfume and it's truly disgusting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.