1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Women and tattoos

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Smasher_Sloan, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flash

Flash Guest

And you, too, 2M.

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I don't mock people for their tattoos. I just don't find them attractive on any level.

3. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Bullshit. You're telling an entire (large) group of people, including many of us here, what YOUR opinon is of THEIR personal decisions, when it doesn't affect you in any way and you have no intimate knowledge of what went into those decisions. But you've already got your mind made up.

In my book, that's judgmental. I don't like that. That's my opinion.

Just because you are free to express your opinion doesn't mean it's not a stupid one.

4. Clever username

And for the record, I didn't read Page 2 of this thread, so I really have no idea what is going on here. I was just sharing my opinion.

Edit: Oh shit, this is Page 2. OK, I didn't read more than the first few posts on the first page. I still don't know what's going on.

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I don't get this. He doesn't like tattoos. Lots of people don't. They're all assholes? Methinks y'all doth protest too much.

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I have one tattoo. It's no larger than an inch square, and it's on my left shoulderblade. It was not a drunken purchase, nor was it done with anyone else's input.

I like it. And I don't care what anyone else thinks.

7. Clever username

Isn't that the point? Or at least shouldn't it be?

You like yours and don't care what anybody else thinks. I don't like them and don't care what anybody else thinks. What else is there to debate?

8. Flash

Flash Guest

It's what he said to gretchd. Not his opinion of tattoos.

9. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Did you get that skunk tattoo around your navel removed or something ???

10. pallister

pallister Guest

21, tell that to the poster he mocked for their choice of a tattoo to honor their deceased mother.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

:eek: :eek: :eek:

12. Clever username

Dr. Pepper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.