1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Woman reveals that Al Franken sexually assaulted her while he was in office

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Nov 20, 2017.

1. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Washington D.C. won't have as many accusations/"revelations" as Hollywood, but not for lack of trying.

It's all about abuse of power, and politicians are just as good at it as movie producers, youth sports coaches, pedophile priests ...

2. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

That name is EXTREMELY close to that of an ex of mine, who worked in a Congressional office for a brief time. Had to look again.

3. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Maybe I'm just not a touchy-feely guy (so I'll never be a Congressman), but I'd only take a touching-heads photo with my wife. That part alone is shady to me.

"He reached around her and kind of pulled her into him," said her husband Jeremy Menz, who didn't see what happened behind his wife. "He pulled her in and pushed his head against her head. It was over pretty quick."

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

This is what I was saying when someone posted the creepy pictures of the fat guy Nickelodean creep, who took all those pics with the teen girls. He was waaay too close to those girls for it to be appropriate.

YankeeFan likes this.
  5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

... moderators....

I kid, I kid. Carry on.

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

7. Dick Whitman

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

10. Dick Whitman

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  11. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Probably. I would be curious if he would be re-elected if he chose to stay. A test case, if you will.

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Sources tell me Planet Earth has just hired Gloria Allred.

[​IMG]

Dick Whitman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted