1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Woman records OR conversation

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by novelist_wannabe, Apr 7, 2016.

1. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

2. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

3. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Mikhael Charnoff! He's marrying a friend of mine.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I assumed it was the earlier story. This does surprise me -- primarly because I assumed surgeons barely knew who they were operating on. Amazing that there would not be someone in there to tell these guys to shut up.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I think we've all dealt with customers or clients who are 'needy' or 'drama-absorbed'. She seems to be very 'special' and that's why they call her 'precious'. It's common term of derision

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I could not care less about the "Precious" comment.

When the doctor asks about touching her??
    what the fuck??

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yes, but it's one thing to have a customer who wants their pizza delivered faster. Surgeons should sort of understand that people in pain or in life-threatening situations may be distressed at having to wait a couple months or more for surgery.

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

If you have a doctor who is that dismissive of your pain and condition, and that much of an asshole to you, why not find another one?

three_bags_full likes this.
  9. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Sounds like the type who hunts around looking to sue people. If I were in so much pain that I couldn't wait to have surgery, I think the furthest thing from my mind would be trying to entrap my freaking surgeon by recording his comments. I'd be finding someone who could do it sooner and also put my mind at ease.

10. I have no sympathy for this woman. She sounds like a nut.

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Person seeking to be upset is made upset.

12. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

This, especially if said doctor is going to be cutting you open and mucking around on your insides.

Draft saved Draft deleted