1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Woman jailed for testicle attack"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

(Whoops, I just saw that this is from 2005 (I guess this means she'll be getting out of jail soon? :-\ ). Too bad we can't delete our own threads anymore.)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/merseyside/4253849.stm

A woman who ripped off her ex-boyfriend's testicle with her bare hands has been sent to prison.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

Monti admitted wounding and was jailed for two-and-a-half years.
    An argument ensued and Mr Jones said there was a struggle between them.

In his statement, Mr Jones said she grabbed his genitals and "pulled hard".

He added: "That caused my underpants to come off and I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."
    She choked and spat it back into her hand before the friend grabbed it and gave it back to Mr Jones. Doctors were unable to re-attach the organ.

In a letter to the court, Monti said she was sorry for what she had done.

She said: "It was never my intention to cause harm to Geoff and the fact that I have caused him injury will live with me forever. I am in no way a violent person."

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

ow. ow. ow. ow. ow.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I like this bit, though. That's one phlegmatic friend.

4. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

Here comes Geoffrey with his pecker in his hand he's a one-balled man and he's off to the rodeo ...

One ticket to hell, please.

5. shotglass

shotglass Guest

She wouldn't get mine, because they just protruded out of harm's way. :-X :-X :-X

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I just fainted, woke up, saw the screen and fainted again.

7. sportsed

sportsed Member

With my knees instinctively clamped together after reading that, I'm reminded of a scene in Clint Eastwood's "Sudden Impact" when Sondra Locke's character, exacting vengeance for being gang raped, methodically stalks her attackers, shooting each in the groin. One quickly turned to the side and cupped his hands over his privates, so she shot him in the head first and then the crotch. I'll never forget the kind of giggle/moan that filled the movie theater the first time I saw it.

8. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

BTW, if you think TTIUWOP, here's a picture (of the woman, not the testicle): http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal_mind/sexual_assault/severed_penis/5.html

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'd hit it ... considering the alternative.

10. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

That's nuts.

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Ballsy observation there.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I dated a woman who tore my heart out. That was bad enough.

Draft saved Draft deleted