1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Woman cuffed over brown lawn?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Re: Women cuffed over brown lawn?

I don't blame them. She said she was a natural blonde.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Boooooo!

3. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

I just wet myself.

Scares = water.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I was booing Pastor. But be a good neighbor and shake your leg over that woman's lawn, will ya?

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

They should have tasered her.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

No, no, no. Look at the circumstances and consider the appropriate use of force. This is a 70-year-old woman with a dry lawn.

If they had tasered her, the dry lawn could have burst into flames.

Think, man!

7. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

heck, she might have burst into flames.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

which also would have ignited the lawn. and i'm sure there is a city ordinance against that as well.

9. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

I've come to the conclusion that old ladies should be kept hydrated at all times.

In fact, if Hillary wins, I want her to legislate some manditory hydration for women of all ages.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

She was also chaged with "failing to maintain her landscaping", wahtever the hell that means.

There are more and more people eschewing the "perfectly manicured" front lawn in favour of "natural gardens". Unfortunately, one person's "natural garden" is another person's collection of weeds.

But more and more municipalities (like Toronto) are banning the use of pesticides. About time.

11. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

JR, just be glad that this thread is not about tending the lower forty, and that pictures are few and far between.

12. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

Given her age, she has no excuse not to wipe front to back.

Draft saved Draft deleted