1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Woman charged with using baby as weapon

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Killick, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Jeebus! This is highly disturbing. Some people should be sterilized at 14, and they have other kids. My God!

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

The second most disturbing part of the story was the line: "four other children were removed from the home."

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

If you think this is bad, just wait until you see the woman's mugshot. She's got one eye swollen shut. I saw it when glancing through Your AP for photos -- our server was done this afternoon, so I needed to get some photos that way. And when I saw the slug "BABY AS WEAPON" next to the mug, I just had to click on it.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I started to make a flip response to this but, geez, this is so depressing.

6. Smokey33

Smokey33 Member

Chytoria??? What the fuck kind of name is that? How do you even pronounce that?

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

More proof that naming your kids badly leads directly to them becoming axe murderers.

All joking aside, this is one sick woman.

8. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Innovative. ::)

I wondered that myself. I immediately thought of clitoris. Or the clap. Either way, not a good name to go through life with.

9. leo1

leo1 Active Member

when i read this story online yesterday i was just stunned. i think if i was in a fight of all the things that would occur to me, picking up the nearby baby and swinging it as a weapon would be at the bottom of the list. i mean i literally just wouldn't think of it as an option.

Draft saved Draft deleted