1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Woman auctioning her "virginity"?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DirtyDeeds, Jan 16, 2009.

1. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

Hope this isn't a d_b, but I didn't see it anywhere. Girl is auctioning her virginity, and the bids are up to almost $4 million. Oh, and she has signed a book deal. This is wrong on so many levels. Story is a couple of months old, but this is the first I'm hearing of it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480037,00.html

2. jps

jps Active Member

yeah, it was on here before somewhere - pretty old story. guess she's willing to let the auction run for a while. hope these guys aren't in a hurry to lose their virginity as well.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

This thread is useless without pictures.

When she announced the auction on Stern, she made it sound like she was hoping to make about $100K to pay for grad school. Now she can retire.

4. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

Sorry. I found the other one.
    http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/60984/
    Looks like the book deal and the updated auction numbers are the only news. And the fact that she'd lose it to Kim Kardashian (how appropriate).
    Carry on. But, really. $3.7 million? That can't be legit.

5. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Why is it wrong? Should she give it up to some zit-faced kid who takes her to Red Lobster? Its her box, she should be able to do whatever the hell she wants with it. Supposedly the moron who is paying $3.7 million has already put paid $1.8 million as a down payment.

6. Mizzougrad96

Good for her... Most of us have slept with someone and regretted it later and weren't paid hansomely to do it.

How hot is this girl?

7. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

Not bad, but not worth $3.8 million.
    http://www.theinsider.com/news/1536493_Natalie_Dylan_Selling_Her_Virginity_For_3.7_Million

8. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

[​IMG]

Cute enough, but I dunno about $3.7M.

9. Mizzougrad96

Nobody is worth $3.7 million.

10. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I hope she throws in some Top Shelf for that price.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Good enough to tempt A.C. Green back in the day? Gosh knows he had the funds.

12. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

If you have $3.7 million to throw around, you shouldn't have to spend $3.7 million to get laid...

Draft saved Draft deleted