1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wolf Blitzer vs. Dick Cheney

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by NDub, Jan 28, 2007.

1. NDub

NDub Guest

The entire interview is running Late Edition right now.

Wolf is putting it to him. No free passes here, Mr. Shooter. This isn't Fox News.

Dick(head) doesn't like some of these questions. Wolf is making him uncomfortable with some tough questions. But he's also injecting some opinion, I think, into his questions and Dick(head) doesn't think it's fair.

Dick(head) is also painting a rosey picture on Iraq. I understand he doesn't want to admit "failure" and he shouldn't. It'd be bad for Bush Adm.

2. NDub

NDub Guest

Cheney made Wolf look very uncomfortable when he fired back after Blitzer asked about his daughter. Cheney is so pissed that his daughter is a lesbian. Aww poor conservative prick.

3. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

I can't quite figure it out. Are you a Republican or a Democrat?

4. NDub

NDub Guest

Why does it matter?

5. standman

standman Member

I don't like Cheney's demeanor, but at least he can articulate the administration's policy better than the Commander in Chief. You don't have to agree with him, but you know where he stands.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Since when did we award points to those who can read, write and articulate at a fourth grade level?

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Mr. Vice President, groups that consider your daughter's life style to be abhorent, immoral and down right unAmerica have given you, the President and the Republican party miliions of dollars. Why would you accept their money?

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Jon Stewart on the interview with Blitzer:

Watch it to the end.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

No better time for an oldie but goodie.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I'm glad this thread title was changed... I thought the creator of Law and Order was having conflicts with his inner self.

12. NDub

NDub Guest

As usual, The Daily Show was clever. Cheney's a bastard.

Draft saved Draft deleted