1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Winter's hottest novel! Updated 12/21! Behold! A Christmas Miracle! Chapter 15!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by jgmacg, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Re: Summer's hottest serialized novel! Now with 100% more JONES! Rum! Sun! EZ links!

As you all know I was against meeting Jones demand of expense money to go on location in Cuba for research after seeing the end result it was money well spent.

Of course the box of Cohiba's that he brought me did not hurt either.

To date I thought that Jones best literary effort was his story on Ricky Williams. This may have well topped that.

2. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Re: Summer's hottest serialized novel! Now with 100% more JONES! Rum! Sun! EZ links!

The Sunday installment of Chapter Five is up. More sun! More heat! More blood! More Jones!

3. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Re: Summer's hottest serialized novel! Now with 100% more JONES! Rum! Sun! EZ li

Because we're all-night studs in our dreams.

4. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

5. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Chapter Six begins today. And Pete writes the lights out of it.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Re: Summer's hottest serialized novel! Now with 100% more Pete! MLB Sexy! EZ lin

The name changes on the topic are making me laugh. Especially the "MLB Sexy!" today. It's like spam meets a Vietnam War prostitute.

7. Pete

Pete Well-Known Member

Re: Summer's hottest serialized novel! Now with 100% more Pete! MLB Sexy! EZ links!

Thanks for the hat tip in the thread title, jgmacg. Especially for billing me above "MLB Sexy." I know you had to fight the summer novel's publicist on that one.

I'm fairly certain that today's post of Chapter 6 totals more words than the sum of my entire SportsJournalists.com posting career to date. That's probably just as well for both SportsJournalists.com and my employers.

8. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Re: Summer's hottest serialized novel! Now with 100% more Pete! MLB Sexy! EZ links!

And they were syllables well spent, Pete. Nice job.

OK, JG, time for another chapter. I need my fix of Dr. Egon and Hailley of the Nice Ass and Hoover lips.

9. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Chapter Six, Part Two arrives. With it come questions about good and evil, nature versus nurture and man versus man. Also good man versus evil man, man versus the nature of nurture and man versus robot ninja assassin. One of those isn't true. Find out which one in today's installment of Chapter Six!

10. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Re: Summer's hottest serialized novel! Now with 100% more Pete! MLB Sexy! EZ lin

The episodic Dickensian conflict continues! Chapter Six, Part the Third, in which Oliver Twist and David Copperfield are both traded for characters to be named later, is up!

E-Z link: http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/45872/

11. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

More Rabelaisian antics today as Chapter Six concludes! Endearment! Endowment! Engorgement! Don't miss it!

12. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Draft saved Draft deleted