1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Winter's hottest novel! Updated 12/21! Behold! A Christmas Miracle! Chapter 15!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by jgmacg, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Re: The summer's hottest serialized dotcom novel! Now with 100% more oral sex!

I have to admit the work so far has been extrordinary but the legendary Jake Throckmorton takes us to a new level with his chapter. His work would make Elmore Leanord jealous.

Here is a little sample :

"Nice cars you sell," the detective said.

"They only cops who shop in here," Larry said, "are them who commute to Colombia, if you get my drift."

"A Maybach," the cop said, taking a brochure. "What's that car go for?"

"Ain't a car, it's a hard-on," Larry said. "Want a car, go to Tokyo Rose's. Want a hard-on, come to Luxury Larry's and bring five big ones

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I just wanted to point out I clicked on this thread solely because of the change in titles.

Next day off, I'm printing out the novel and curling up in bed with some hot chocolate...and a drink.

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I promise you, I'm going to use that line somewhere in this novel. 8)

4. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Wednesday brings the first part of Chapter Four, written by young Jake Throckmorton, a bright new star, and a kindred spirit to fine writers everywhere.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I'd be honored.

6. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Wouldn't you like to be in a novel written by a baker's dozen anonymous strangers? Here's your chance. And a link to the hottness that is Chapter 4...

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/45872/

7. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Re: Summer's hottest serialized novel! Now with 100% more oral sex! And E-Z links!

More Throckmorton! More Chapter Four!

8. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Re: Summer's hottest serialized novel! Now with 100% more oral sex! And E-Z links!

"I laughed. I cried. I proudly kissed 30 minutes good-bye..."
    Birdscribe on 2007's SportsJournalists.com Novella

9. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Your free DVD, "The Making of the SJ Novel 2007," including outtakes, a director's soundtrack narrated by Boom and Ragu, and a poster suitable for framing with the authors' photos, will arrive in six to eight weeks. We thank you.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Memo to the writing staff, Pete has delivered our next chapter, which poses the question: why do men always wake up hard?

11. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

A question for bigger, more nimble minds than my own. Chapter Four complete!

12. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Draft saved Draft deleted