1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Winslow Jr.'s spokeswoman blames media for something that MIGHT happen

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Oct 27, 2008.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Let's see -- a month from now the media will want to talk about old news. Suuuuuuure. Never mind the fact the Browns have two winnable home games before then and could very well be over .500. No one in the hard-hitting Cleveland media will want to talk about that, or wherever the Browns stand then. Or maybe even about the event itself, what with every other big Cleveland Browns name there.

Screw this guy.
  2. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Eat it, Denise. I hate flaks who won't give us an ounce of credit. Meet me halfway and say "look, this is a kids thing, we'd like to keep questions centered on that" and I'll respect it. If I don't want to respect it, I won't go.
  3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Based on what Savage said at his press conference last night, I don't think anyone could blame anyone involved with Winslow to cancel all of his appearances right now...

This is all going to end badly.
  4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Does he have 25 million reasons to live too?
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

A soldier doesn't cancel his mission at the first sign of trouble.
Draft saved Draft deleted