1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

windshield wipers dying

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Smallpotatoes, May 19, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

God screwing with Smallpotatoes' wipers does not mean He hates all of us.

Stay on topic please. Now fuck you, eat shit and have a happy broken windshield wiper day.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I was answering why you didn't meet a tree, dipwad!

Have a happy ignore button day!

3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I just bought some Rain-X. Hope it works and hope for the weather to cooperate tomorrow.
    I realize with cars and car parts, when it's time to go, it's time to go, but no warning, on a Saturday, when no mechanic's shop is open until Monday and needing to get up early to drive 2 hours tomorrow (not a business trip, fortunately, but still kind of an important trip), one minute it's working, the next minute it's not, give me a fucking break.
    (One of these days I'll learn to be a little more understanding of inanimate objects...I hope).

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Doesn't work. The previous car had no defroster, so I tried it.

Check the fuse, the control module and the windshield wiper motor itself (in increasing order of expense). If it's the wiper motor, look into a rebuilt motor rather than a new one.

Draft saved Draft deleted