1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Winding Down

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ColbertNation, Jul 31, 2008.

1. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Get home at 1 a.m. or so. Eat something. After that sometimes I surf the nets, but I find that it's harder to sleep if you do too much of that. Sometimes I also exercise, play guitar, read or watch a movie. TV at that time of morning is a drag. I'm asleep by 2:30-3.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Usually get home around 1 on the weekends, and either watch TV in the bed while listening to the wife snore or fire up one of the video game systems and play a little while. Playing games always seems to calm me down when I can't sleep, for some reason.

3. a_rosenthal

a_rosenthal Guest

Depends on how rough of a night it was. If it was an especially satisfying night (made deadline with odds stacked against me), I'll have a cigar when I get home. If it was a rough night, I'll have a beer (or 5). Either way, I'll watch a movie or a few episodes of TV.

Depending on the day, I'll end up cooking my lunch/dinner for the next day.

Oh, and right before I go to bed I do about 10 hits of crack. Helps clear the mind.

Draft saved Draft deleted