1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Winding Down

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ColbertNation, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

your seed is caught in my throat. big, clumpy piece. how much protein you been eating?

2. Again.

[​IMG]

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Not up here, you're not.

4. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Booze. Lots and lots of booze.

5. Tease.

6. daveevansedge

daveevansedge Member

Something to eat, something to drink. M*A*S*H and South Park reruns, or The Deadliest Catch late-night rebroadcasts when it's in season. That show is an addicting one for me.

Oh, and I'm just catching on to Law and Order, Special Victims Unit -- it has late-night re-runs on USA, and I'm quickly getting hooked on that show after having never seen it at all until just a few weeks ago.

And of course, checking in on here -- though my post total is hardly indicative of a five-year member who was also on the previous incarnation of SportsJournalists.com.

7. Cadet

Cadet Guest

That's exactly how I got hooked on L&O -- reruns on A&E a few years back.

8. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

I finally had to train myself to go right to bed, unless the family is out of town. Otherwise I'm up until 2:30 or 3 a.m. and that's too late when life for the rest of the family begins at 5:30 a.m. during the week.

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Reruns on the Girls Next Door, the Kardashian Show or Bravo's reality competitions. I also discuss cats with BYH and clean the litter boxes. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

10. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

I get home early in the morning and watch Third Watch on A&E. I was into that show when it was on in the late 90s, but had on idea it lasted until 20-04. (previously I have watched Fairly Odd Parents, The Wire and whatever movie was on HBO-West. Usually have a beer or two and hit the sack.

11. Sconnie

Sconnie Member

I get home and watch TiVo'd Jeopardy, TiVo'd Daily Show and Colbert, maybe an episode of Seinfeld or two, check my fantasy teams, and sometimes come to SportsJournalists.com.

Usually try to get to bed by 2 a.m. so I can fall asleep with Family Guy on Cartoon Network

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Sixteen fucking responses before we got to drinking?

What the fuck has become of my favorite site?

Draft saved Draft deleted