1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Winchester reporter dies in fire ... possible homicide

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Jul 11, 2012.

1. http://www.journal-news.net/page/content.detail/id/581588/Police-probe-Winchester-reporter-s-death-as-homicide.html?nav=5006

2. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

RIP

Hopefully not work related, but, shit, is it good to think any reason is worse than the other?

4. Drip

Drip Active Member

RIP.

5. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

6. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

7. I know I shouldn't be surprised, but the absolute lack of compassion people show in the comments section is awful. Imagine a family member having to read that.

8. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

You're right, but I have to say the comments about her final Facebook post were pretty true to the mark. One should never, never, never put that kind of info out there on any social medium. May well have cost this poor woman her life.

9. writingump

writingump Member

And stuff like this is why I wonder if it's worth it to have Facebook any more. I closed my page last month and have no interest in restoring one.

Draft saved Draft deleted