1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wimpiest athletes by sport

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Captain_Kirk, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I hear more men use those words than women, but point taken.

It's just that....

On a board of writers and journalists, I'd think we could do better.  It's a cliche, and a poor one at that.

The p**** dialtes to 10+ cm during the birth process.  Some say it's the equivalent of taking your bottom lip and pulling it over your head.  I'd like to see one of your organs do that. 

The p**** is a pretty damn powerful and cool thing.

2. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Should we meet at Penn Station for the old timers' on the board's sake?

And how do you know it's not a reference to cats?  Some folks need to get their minds out of the gutter.

Actually, it must be a guy thing. It's probalby the best term for calling one's manhood into question

3. John

John Well-Known Member

Soccer playera ren't flopping and carrying on because they're wimps. They're doing it to get a call, not unlike a basketball player trying to draw a charge. And it works, as France proved a little while ago when Henry drew a foul and the team scored the go-ahead goal on the free kick.

Tennis players, and I'm a huge tennis fan, will drop out of a match at the slightest sign of discomfort.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The penis grows 2 or 3x its normal size during an erection. And gets rock hard. Lets see a p**** do that!

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Man, it seems like the SportsJournalists.com ladies have a little sand in their vaginas over the word "pussy."

(Hi, SC!)

6. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Oh, don't me get started on France on this topic....

7. Lugnuts

Easy. Not painful.

Sorry, ours wins.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Call Us Next Tuesday. :D

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

You haven't seen some of the hags and fuglies it's seen in it's drunken days.

Painful.

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Well, I think that's an overstatement . . . and even if it wasn't there is a reason for it.

There's no place to hide in tennis.

No bench to go to while someone takes your place while you get treated.

No teammates to cover for you.

Your sport doesn't allow you to stand around on a sore leg and still be useful (see McGwire, Mark).

If you sprain an ankle or a wrist playing tennis, you cannot win. Absolutely cannot win. So there is really no point in staying out there.

11. Lugnuts

And yet - there you were with the hags and fuglies.

Why?

Because of p****.

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Face it gents, we win :D

Draft saved Draft deleted