1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WILMA! Get me my smokes!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dooley_womack1, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Caught the end of the great The Man Called Flintstone the other night. Hadn't seen that movie in 30 years at least. Wished I'd recorded the damn thing.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

that was bad, but it was a whole lot more disturbing in the first 30 seconds or so, when Barney and Fred wanted to go off and be alone. That would have been a Very Special Flintstones, the one where the guys got married.

3. Double J

Double J Active Member

That trauma would be right up there with that experienced by Eddie Murphy when he envisioned Fred and Barney's forebears, Ralph Kramden and Ed Norton, in the same situation.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

BARNEY MY FRIEND! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO FUCK YOU IN THE ASS?

5. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Considering the height differential, Barney would be better off trying to brownnose Fred.

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. RossLT

RossLT Guest

(NSFW)

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

[​IMG]

Gee Fred... I.. I.. I don't think the girls are going to like that at all. You'd better count me out.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Bird: Rwww! If I have to play All Out Of Love by Air Rockply one more time, I'm quitting! Rwww!

Turtle: Duoh! I've got my eye on Barney. Last time I was at one Fred and Barney's "parties", they wanted me to move around inside my shell to simulate vibration, then, they tried to shove me up Barney's ass because they left their Rock-Wa Balls in Mr. Slate's office.

I'd better hide!

http://www.ilovewavs.com/Effects/Cartoons/Flop.wav

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

I thought Slappy's post was the funniest thing I'd seen all week...then Bubbler immediately topped him.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I think Porky was all messed up because in this clip he was wearing pants -- quite a rare occasion. :eek: :eek:

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I'll see your doctor and raise you Granny Clampett.

Draft saved Draft deleted