1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will Reggie Bush sign with Saints?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RAMBO, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Bush never gets the year's worth of interest (to be compounded upon) on whatever insane signing bonus he would get, and he never gets that first year's salary back.

He would then have two NFL teams extremely sore about him.... teams who could be in the running for the top pick again next year.

If Bush does this, Master P has, indeed, emerged from the witness protection program.

The level of stupidity couldn't be quantified.

2. I'm sorry, but this story smacks as a total blowjob of Joel Segal by Jason Cole. The agent is pissed about the negotiations going slow, so he plants some bullshit about Bush going into the 2007 draft. Stupid. Maybe Yahoo is trying to curry favor with the Bush camp to make up for spanking his ass on the housing/money scandal.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Maybe he has seen the weather models for late August / September and will hold out till storm season is over.

or

Maybe he'll go to India / sit in tent/ smoke dope with Esquire writer .

4. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

The Times-Pic today says that negotiations with Bush are "proceeding on a normal course" and they note that only two first-rounders have signed. I was worried about this story, but when I saw that none of the Louisiana papers had picked it up, I figured it was a negotiating ploy.

5. shockey

shockey Active Member

wow. congrats. you're a genius. :eek: :eek: :eek:

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I'm surprised anyone has responded to another thread from the pho-real wannabe UNDER_GROUND.

Carry on.

7. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

screw you a$$hole haven't seen much from you lately have we now

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I was on vacation with my fiancee. Is that all you have?

9. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Nice d_b job....

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/29698/

10. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

what where you doing looking for better stuff to write

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Yes. I was looking for better stuff to write from 650 miles away.

Eat Grimace's dick, pathetitard.

EDIT: I also fixed the horrible spelling and grammar mistakes in your half-assed attempt at an insult. Douchenozzle.

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Pho, my man! I didn't pay much attention to your Kobe pic last night, or I would have greeted you then.

What up, dog? Gettin' ready for the fall smackdown at Double A?

Draft saved Draft deleted